Omron CP1H & CP1L Series – All-in-one Package PLCs:
Designed for compact machines, the CP1H is the advanced high-speed all-in-one compact PLC. Four high-speed counters and four pulse outputs are ideal for multi-axis positioning control. The CP1H-XA comes with four analogue inputs and two analogue outputs built-in. This makes it suitable for simple loop control, using the PLC’s advanced PID control function with auto-tuning. The CP1H can be expanded with different I/O and supports up to two CJ1W special I/O units. This means that it is open to popular fieldbuses and supports most communication units of the CJ series.
When it comes to controllers for compact machines, Omron’s CP1L Series offers the compactness of a micro-PLC with the capabilities of a modular PLC. It provides all the functionality you need to control your machine, including outstanding positioning capability. On top of this some CP1L models have an embedded Ethernet port with socket services functionality to give you flexible connectivity for monitoring, operating, logging and remote access. The CP1L is completed with a range of optional boards for serial communication or analogue I/O and further expansion units in case more I/O is needed. As the CP1L series shares the same architecture as the CP1H, CJ1, and CS1 series, programs are compatible for memory allocations and instructions.
Features of the CP1H:
- CP1H-Y CPU Units offer built-in 1-MHz line-driver I/O.
- Line-driver outputs: Two each for CW and CCW.
- Line-driver inputs: Two each for phases A, B, and Z.
- CP1H-Y CPU Units also have 20 normal I/O points (12 inputs and 8 outputs), and can provide 100-kHz high-speed counter inputs for two axes and 100-kHz pulse outputs for two axes.Features of the CP1L:
- 4 high-speed encoder inputs and 2 high-speed pulse outputs
- CPUs with AC or DC supply and 14, 20, 30 or 40 I/O built-in
- Instruction set compatible with CP1H-, CJ1-, and CS1 series PLC
- Optional RS232C and RS-422A/485 serial ports
- USB programming port
- Scaleable with a wide range of I/O units (maximum up to 160 I/O points)
- Motion functionality
- One and the same software as other Omron controllers