Omron CJ2M-MD212 CJ2M-MD211 Europe Automation and Safety
Omron CJ2M-MD212 Europe Automation and Safety
Pulse output module – OMRON (SYSMAC CJ2M series) – 16I/O [10DI (10 x digital inputs (24Vdc; including 4 x interrupt/quick response + 2 x high-speed counter inputs)) + 6DO (6 x digital outputs (24Vdc; Source; including 2 x pulse outputs + 2 x PWM outputs))] – with MIL connector – DIN rail mounting
|I/O system||CJ CPU Bus|
|Expansion unit type||CPU Pulse I/O Unit|
|Type of module||Positioning|
|Digital input type||Incremental encoder, Interrupt, PNP, Voltage pulse|
|Digital output type||PNP, PWM, Voltage pulse|
|Number of encoder input channels||2|
|Number of pulse output channels||6|
|I/O connection type||MIL (plug not included)|
|Number of I/O connectors||1|
|Detachable I/O connector|
|Suitable for safety functions|
Omron CJ2M-MD211 Europe Automation and Safety
Omron Electronics CJ2 Series Programmable Logic Controller Pulse I/O Module, mounted to left side of CPU unit, 16 points: 10-inputs (including four interrupt/quickresponse inputs and two high-speed counter inputs)/6-NPN (transistor sinking) outputs (including two pulse outputs and two PWM outputs), 40-pin MIL connector, 24/DC
Pulse output module – OMRON (SYSMAC CJ2M series) – 16I/O [10DI (10 x digital inputs (24Vdc; including 4 x interrupt/quick response + 2 x high-speed counter inputs)) + 6DO (6 x digital outputs (24Vdc; Sink; including 2 x pulse outputs + 2 x PWM outputs))] – with MIL connector – DIN rail mounting
- Manufacturer: Omron
- Product Family: CJ Series
- External Interface: 40-pin MIL connector
- Model of Pulse I/O Modules: Sinking Type
- Normal Input: 10 per Pulse I/O Module
- Normal Output: 6 Per Pulse I/O Module
- Product Type: Basic I/O Unit
- The CJ1M boasts improved basic performance and an increased programming capacity.
- · A maximum of 40 units can be connected per CPU.
- · Equip pulse I/O modules to add position control functions to any CPU.
- · Easy to connect to a PC using standard commercial grade USB cables.
- · All models available with or without EtherNet/IP ports.
- · Features a built-in serial port.
- · Units for the CJ1 can be used as is.
- · Used widely for positioning control.