Omron CJ2M-MD212 CJ2M-MD211 Europe Automation and Safety
Omron CJ2M-MD212 Europe Automation and Safety
Quad-channel / 4-channel analog input unit – OMRON (SYSMAC CP1E series) – 4I/O [4AI (4 x analog inputs (0-5Vdc / 1-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc /-10…+10Vdc / 0-20mA / 4-20mA; 1/6000 resolution))] – DIN rail mounting
CP1L Analogue Input Modules
Analogue Input Modules offer the following:
Input voltage range: 0 to 5V, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, -10 to10V
Input current range: 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA
Omron CP1L CPU’s, Expansion Modules and Accessories
Omron’s CP1L series offers the compactness of a micro-PLC with the capability of a modular PLC. The range is not only compact, it is scaleable too, and has a faster processing speed than other controllers.
|Type of module||Analog I/O|
|Number of analog inputs||4|
|Linear analog input type||-10 to 10 V, 0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, 1 to 5 V, 4 to 20 mA|
|Temperature input type||None|
|Resolution of the analog inputs||13 Bit|
|Number of analog outputs||0|
|Linear analog output type||None|
- Manufacturer : Omron
- Product no : CP1W-AD041
- Product type : Expansion Analog Input Unit
- Model : 4 inputs
- Current consumption(5 VDC) : 0.100 A
- Current consumption(24 VDC) : 0.090 A
- I/O refresh time per Unit : 0.61 ms
- Analog Input Units :
- Input words : 4 words
- Input words : CIO m to CIO m+3
- Output words : 2 words – CIO n to CIO n+1
- I/O Word Allocations to Expansion Units
- Expansion Units : Analog Input Unit
- Number of inputs : 4 inputs (4 words allocated)
- Input signal range : 0 to 5 VDC, 1 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or –10 to 10 VDC
- Resolution : 1/6000 (full scale)
- A/D conversion data : 16-bit binary (4-digit hexadecimal)
Full scale for –10 to 10 V: F448 to 0BB8 Hex
Full scale for other ranges: 0000 to 1770 Hex
- Averaging function : Supported (Set in output words n+1 and n+2.)
- Open-circuit detection function : Supported
- Conversion time : 2 ms/point (8 ms/all points)
- Isolation method : Photocoupler isolation between analog I/O terminals and internal circuits. No isolation between analog I/O signals
- Current consumption : 5 VDC: 100 mA max.; 24 VDC: 90 mA max
- Voltage Input
Input signal range : 0 to 5 VDC, 1 to 5 VDC,0 to 10 VDC, or –10 to 10VDC
Max. rated input : ±15 V
External input impedance : 1 M? min.
Overall accuracy (25°C) : 0.3% full scale
Overall accuracy (0 to 55°C): 0.6% full scale
- Current Input
Input signal range : 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA
Max. rated input : ±30 mA
External input impedance : Approx. 250 ?
Overall accuracy (25°C) : 0.4% full scale
Overall accuracy (0 to 55°C): 0.8% full scale
- Weight : 1.200 Kg
- Shipping Weight : 2 Kg
Omron CJ2M-MD211 Europe Automation and Safety
Omron PLC Output Module CP1W-DA041
- Extended Product Type: CP1W
- Product ID: CP1W-DA041
- OMRON Type Designation: CP1W
- Description: OUTPUT MODULE 4 ANALOG
• New CP1E CPU Units now available.
– Lineup including CPU Units with built-in three ports: USB, RS-232C, RS-485.
– The depth of CPU Units with RS-232C connectors is reduced by 20 mm. (N30/40/60S(1))
• Easy connection with computers using commercially available USB cables.
• With E30/40/60(S), N30/40/60([email protected]) or NA20 CPU Units, Add I/O, Analog I/O or Temperature Inputs by Connecting
Expansion Units or Expansion I/O Units.
• Input interrupts
• Complete High-speed Counter Functionality.
• Versatile pulse control for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60([email protected]) or NA20 CPU Units.
• PWM Outputs for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60([email protected]) or NA20 CPU Units.
• Mounting Serial Option Boards, Ethernet Option Board and Analog Option Board to N30/40/60 or NA20 CPU Units.
• Built-in analog I/O, two inputs and one output, for NA-type CPU Units.
• The standards are abbreviated as follows: U: UL, U1: UL (Class I Division 2 Products for Hazardous Locations), C: CSA, UC: cULus,
UC1: cULus (Class I Division 2 Products for Hazardous Locations), CU: cUL, N: NK, L: Lloyd, KC: KC Registration, and CE: EU Directives.
• Contact your OMRON representative for further details and applicable conditions for these standards
- Number of outputs : 4 outputs (4 words allocated)
- Output signal range : 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA
- Resolution : 1/6000 (full scale)
- Current consumption : 5 VDC: 80 mA max.; 24 VDC: 124 mA max